The Company is seeking an energetic, experienced, and highly qualified individual to build their career with us through this vacancy:
The Accounting & HR Officer will working closely with our internal and external clients, in ensuring the expectations, works, procedures and deadlines are met. General accounting duties as long as the HR functions is required to support and handle.
- Provide full spectrum HR functions, including talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, performance management, staff relations and etc.
- Assist to prepare a full set of accounts, month-end closing and annual audit
- Assist to arrange general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts
- Provide support to office administration duties, including office procurement & maintenance
- Assist in preparing regular and ad hoc project as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Accounting / Business Administration / international certificate of accounting or equivalent
- Good knowledge in general Indonesia accounting, tax regulations and labour laws
- With 5 years' solid experience or above in Accounting or operation administration
- Excellent communication skills, mature, well-organized with strong sense of responsibilities, problem-solving skills and cultural awareness
- Experience in operating accounting software, preferably IFS / ERP
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and responsible
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines, multi‐tasking and detailed oriented
- Good command of written and spoken English & Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong proficiency in MS Office is a must
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through email application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.