We are looking for an Assistant Commissioning Manager in Vietnam, who will manage the compilation of reports and commission designs, drawings, specifications and documents throughout the testing and commissioning process.
- Perform site checking tasks as directed by the line managers
- Manage compilation of technical reports and submission of status reports, including progress update
- Commissioning appraisal of designs, shop drawings, specifications and documents
- Handle reviews and discussion with contractors and manufacturers' response method statements
- Plan and schedule works in a systematic and efficient manner
- Undertake progressive site inspections to identify commissioning related concerns
- Review and comment (as necessary) on contractor's completed commissioning records
- Present audit results to site management highlighting decision making processes and conclusions
- Witness contractor's testing and commissioning results and confirm compliance
- Ensure works are carried out aligned with the company procedures, industry codes or design intent
- Provide technical assistance and coaching to team member
- Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Good understanding of the testing and commissioning process; Installation, testing and commissioning and project management of M&E field
- Strong people and project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised and is capable of meeting deadlines
- Good knowledge in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Project
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Experience in the field preferred but not essential
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through joinSEA@commtechasia.com.
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.