The Company is seeking for an energetic, experienced, and highly self-motivated Commercial Manager in Korea to play a pivotal role in achieving corporate objectives and drive business growth.
- Review and understand the contract. Obtaining resolutions of any queries, clarifications and discrepancies related to contracts for approval
- Evaluate and discuss progress to-date with a project team, make application to consultant for certificate of payment based on planned dates
- Manage change orders inclusive of procurement in conjunction with the Project Team and ensure agreement and timely sign-off of change orders
- Assist Project team to review the impact of extension of time contractually and assist in the preparation and substantiation of the extension of time application
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in QS Consultant or Contractors E&M projects
- Advance Diploma/ Diploma/Certificate in Engineering / Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good commercial sense, contractual acumen and highly self-motivated
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English & Korean
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through joinKOR@commtechasia.com.
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.