We are looking for a Commissioning Manager in Hong Kong who has at least five years of equivalent experience in testing and commissioning (T&C) process, and will manage the compilation of technical documentation and the planning and execution of the entire T&C process.
- Manage compilation of technical reports and submission of status report, including progress update
- Commissioning appraisal of design or shop drawing, specification and documents
- Handles reviews and discussion with contractors and manufacturers response method statements
- Plan and schedule works in a systematic and efficient manner
- Review and comment (as necessary) on contractor's completed commissioning records
- Present audit results to site management highlighting decision making processes and conclusions
- Witness contractor's testing and commissioning results and confirm compliance
- Ensure works are carried out aligned with the company procedures and industry codes
- Undertake progressive site inspections to identify commissioning related concerns
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in testing and commissioning process which 3 years should be at managerial level
- Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Good team player
- Good understanding of the testing and commissioning process, installation, testing and commissioning and project management of M&E field
- Strong people and project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Project
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experienced may be considered for the position of Assistant Commissioning Manager
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through joinHKG@commtechasia.com.
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.