We are looking for a Commissioning Manager in Taiwan who has at least seven years of equivalent experience in mechanical & electrical (M&E) and building services, and will manage testing and commissioning process for mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems or equipment for construction projects.
- The management, scheduling, witnessing and reporting of testing and commissioning for MEP systems or equipment for construction projects
- Manage compilation of technical documents and submission of status or progress reports
- Commissioning appraisal of design or shop drawing, specification and document reviews
- Manage and run meetings and technical reviews with consultants or contractors
- Plan and schedule works in a systematic and efficient manner
- Undertake progressive site inspections to identify commissioning related concerns
- Witness contractor's testing and commissioning results and confirm compliance
- Compile and write reports for presentation to clients
- Ensure works are carried out aligned with the company procedures and industry standards
- Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering or equivalent with 7 years' experience
- Good understanding of the testing and commissioning process and BMS controls, including preparation, start-up operations, pre-testing and maintenance is preferred
- Immediately available is preferable
- Experience in datacentres or critical systems projects would be advantageous
- Able to work independently or as part of a larger team, needs to be responsible with strong commitment
- Energetic, self-motivated, good problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS - Word, Excel and Project
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through joinTWN@commtechasia.com.
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.