The Company is seeking an energetic, experienced, and highly qualified individual to build their career with us through this vacancy:
The Commissioning Manager will lead a team and work closely with other site operations to meet project schedule. This is a senior level position to Commissioning Management, works will be predominantly site based.
- Technically responsible for delivery of service in accordance with Commtech / Client expectations
- Manage compilation of technical reports and submission of status report, including progress update
- Review of multi-discipline Testing and Commissioning documents for compliance with specification and standards of the project
- Provide multi-discipline input into planning and scheduling of project
- Provide input and insight to the overall commissioning plan to the project manager
- Perform task as directed by the Project Leader
- Ad hoc project support if any
- Degree or Master in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering Industrial or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in testing and commissioning process which 3 years should be at managerial level
- good understanding of the testing and commissioning process, installation, testing and commissioning and project management of E&M field
- Strong people and project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Exposure to Data Centre experience preferred but not essential
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Authorised to work in Indonesia is preferable
- Willing to travel as and when required
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through email application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.