We are looking for a Commissioning Manager in India who has at least ten years of equivalent experience in mechanical & electrical (M&E) and will assist the project manager and project team with project documentation and control, job cost accounting, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts.
- Perform task as directed by the Project Leader
- Manage compilation of technical reports and submission of status report, including progress update
- Technically responsible for delivery of service in accordance with Commtech / Client expectations
- Review of multi-discipline Testing and Commissioning documents for compliance with specification and standards of the project
- Provide multi-discipline input into planning and scheduling of project
- Provide input and insight to the overall commissioning plan to the project manager
- Ad hoc project support if any
- Over 10 years' of experience related field experiences
- Degree or Master in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering Industrial or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Hindi
- Should be located in India and authorised to work in India
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through JoinIND@commtechasia.com
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.