Commtech Asia provides independent commissioning management and associated services to all industries reliant on mechanical and electrical building services system for business operations. We have established business units strategically located across the Asia Pacific region to provide diverse coverage for our clients.
The Company is seeking an energetic, experienced, and highly qualified individual to build their career with us through this vacancy:
- Overall responsible for the preparation of project proposals including financial, logistics and technical aspects, with support from the Country Manager
- Be involved with client meetings and whenever issues develop on a project to ensure we are correct in our approach and delivery for the best outcome for the business
- Be familiar with, all Government related departments requirements for Consultancy / Project Management, ensuring services are delivered in complete compliance and governance
- Assist in the planning, development and implementation strategy for operational management and business growth so as to meet agreed plans and budgets for all relevant areas of the business, including; quality management, health & safety, legal stipulation, administration, financial and people management
- Provide testing and commissioning advice, assistance and coaching to team member
- With 12 years' relevant experience in testing and commissioning experience which 7 years should be at managerial level
- Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Good understanding of the testing and commissioning process, installation, testing and commissioning and project management of E&M field
- Strong people and project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Project
- Candidate with less experienced may be considered for the position of Senior Commissioning Manager
- Good command of both spoken / written English and Korean
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through joinKOR@commtechasia.com.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.