We are looking for a Financial Controller or Group Finance Director in Hong Kong, evaluating business performance and risks and carrying out strategic financial planning across Asia Pacific.
- Business partner with Group Managing Director
- Work closely with senior management and finance teams to evaluate business performance and risk, manage special projects and use all financial acumens to drive continued growth in Asia Pacific
- Manage and oversee the activities of financial analysis and planning, management reporting, taxation cost control, annual budgeting and forecasting
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers and bankers
- Qualified accountant with a Big Four background
- Well-versed in Asia Pacific statutory requirement as well as corporate financial law and risk management practices
- With minimum of 15 years of relevant experience
- Degree or above in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Excellent command of Chinese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience may be considered for the position of Financial Controller
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through joinHKG@commtechasia.com.
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.