The HR Officer supports the Assistant / HR Manager / Country Director in delivering the full range of HR-related services to the internal and external clients.
- Act as Business Partner to provide professional HR service
- Provide full spectrum HR support and perform general HR operation functions
- Handle Payroll Processing and knowledge in BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan
- Prepare HR reports and annual exercise
- Participate in ad-hoc HR projects as required
- Immediate available would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant working experience
- Diploma or above in Human Resources / Business Management or related discipline
- Strong HR Business Partnering sense with ability to work both on an operational experience
- Agile, detailed-oriented, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-versed with Indonesia Employment law
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS applications
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through joinSEA@commtechasia.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.