- Drive and manage various talent development programs including mentoring program, global mobility program, graduate trainee program, future leaders development and succession planning program
- Promote the learning culture in Commtech Asia to enable the collective learning capability
- Assist to the design, development, implementation and evaluation of training and development strategies to increase the Company’s capability in achieving improvements in performance and operational needs
- Partner with business leaders, including HRBP in conducting the learning needs analysis and devise appropriate learning and development programs
- Formulate the periodical reports and training schedule for senior management review
- Bachelor Degree with over 8 years of proven experience obtained from sizable multinational corporation in talent and organizational development on the APAC region
- A good business partner and team player with a positive and professional working attitude
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make use of scientific data to present concise actionable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese with a professional presence would be an advantage
- Good knowledge in event planning and organizing skills, self-driven with innovative ideas
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the Senior Organization and Talent Development Manager position
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.