We are looking for a dynamic Project Engineer, M&E and Building Services in Hong Kong who will assist in ensuring successful implementation of projects.
- Assist Manager in ensuring successful implementation of project
- Undertake testing & commissioning activities to integrated systems tests
- Assist Manager to monitor the on-site progress and site meeting coordination
- Handle project administration and documentation works
- Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering or other similar qualifications
- With 3 years’ relevant experience in mechanical systems / technical and BS coordination to execution and site supervision with multinational corporate exposure
- Reliable and able to work within tight deadlines
- Proactive working attitude and self-motivated as well as a good team player
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills to liaise with all work parties
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Computer literacy is essential
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through joinHKG@commtechasia.com.
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.