The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the project manager and project team with project documentation and control, job cost accounting, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts. In order to be successful, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on many tasks that require various skills and appropriately prioritizing those tasks’ completion.
- Assist with on-site management to ensure project success
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines
- Responsible for RFI and submittal process
- Processes owner billings and project related accounting issues
- Diploma or above in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Building Services Industrial or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years' of experience as a project coordinator
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Candidate with more experienced may be considered for the position of Project Manager
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through JoinTWN@commtechasia.com
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.