We are looking for a Project Engineer, M&E and Building Services in Taiwan, who will assist in ensuring successful implementation of projects.
- Assist Project Leader or Manager in ensuring successful implementation of projects
- Undertake testing and commissioning activities ranging from integrated systems tests to handover
- Assist Manager to monitor the on site progress and quality of work
- Attend site meetings and address any technical queries from customers
- Handle project administration and documentation works
- Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering or other similar qualifications
- With 3 years’ relevant experience in mechanical systems / technical and BS coordination to execution and site supervision with multinational corporate exposure
- Reliable and able to work within tight deadlines
- Proactive working attitude and self-motivated as well as a good team player
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills to liaise with all work parties
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Computer literacy is essential
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through joinTWN@commtechasia.com.
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.