We are looking for a Senior / Commissioning Manager in Japan, who should have 10 years of relevant experience in testing and commissioning (T&C) process and will oversee the entire T&C process to ensure works and results are in line with customers’ expectation.
- Perform task as directed by the Project Leader
- Manage compilation of technical reports and submission of status report, including progress update
- Commissioning appraisal of designs, shop drawings, specifications and documents
- Handle reviews and discussion with contractors' response method statements
- Plan and schedule works in a systematic and efficient manner
- Undertake progressive site inspections to identify commissioning related concerns
- Review and comment (as necessary) on contractor's completed commissioning records
- Present audit results to site management highlighting decision-making processes and conclusions
- Witness contractor's testing and commissioning results and confirm compliance
- Ensure works are carried out aligned with the company procedures or industry codes
- Provide technical assistance and coaching to team member
- Immediately available is preferable
- With 10 years of relevant experience in testing and commissioning process which 3 years should be at managerial level
- Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Good understanding of the testing and commissioning process, installation, testing and commissioning and project management of M&E field
- Strong people and project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Project
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Japanese
- Candidate with less experience may be considered for the position of Commissioning Manager
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through joinJPN@commtechasia.com.
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.