Commtech Asia provides independent commissioning management and associated services to all industries reliant on mechanical and electrical building services system for business operations. We have established business units strategically located across the Asia Pacific region to provide diverse coverage for our clients.
- Perform task as directed by the Project Leader
- Manage compilation of technical reports and submission of status report, including progress update
- Technically responsible for delivery of service in accordance with Commtech Asia and client expectations
- Commissioning appraisal of design / shop drawing, specification and documents
- Plan and schedule works in a systematic and efficient manner
- Undertake progressive site inspections to identify commissioning related concerns
- Review and comment (as necessary) on contractor's completed commissioning records
- Present audit results to site management highlighting decision making processes and conclusions
- Witness contractor's testing and commissioning results and confirm compliance
- Ensure works are carried out aligned with the Company procedures / industry codes
- Provide technical assistance and coaching to team member
- Review of project staff Time Sheets / Expenses to ensure budget is in control
- Maintain and update all schedules and tracking documents on a monthly basis
- Immediately available is preferable
- At least 10+ years' relevant experience in testing and commissioning process which 3 years should be at managerial level
- Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Good understanding of the testing and commissioning process, installation, testing and commissioning and project management of E&M field
- Strong people and project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Project
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Korean
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send in full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary through joinKOR@commtechasia.com.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.